Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Support/help/cheer up kits x4

2x stickers with the best DIS-band in the world. Mr. Kajsajuntti you really know how to cheer me up. I will find a really good spot for em.

It might not look like much, but this 'office kit' with envelopes, pens, post-it notes and tape will actually help since I lost all the envelopes etc. in the flood. Thanks alot J. Hausel!

Looks like crustmast came early for me this year. A home made DIY pedal + 4x punk/hc/pop 7's. Damn. This awesome package was kindly sent by my old friend F. "Parasiten" Lyxzén. Check out his web for more pedals and recording self-abuse.

Yet another package from the northern parts of Sweden. Sender: C.E.O (aka Fred Lee) of Luftslott Records. Found a bunch of the brand new released Tango Violenzo 7" inside. 40sek + postage and its yours. All profit will go to the benefit of D&R.

No comments: